We are a tight-knit, growing and agile Creative Services Agency in Los Angeles, specializing in creating top-tier marketing assets for clients in the video game industry. Every day is different and there is no shortage of diversity both in terms of our clients and our projects. From videos, print, digital, collectibles and everything in-between, we tackle it all. But we also make sure to have fun doing it. This isn’t a position for those looking to drop in and check out. If this sounds like something you’d be interested in, then we want to hear from you!
WHAT YOU DO
- Create videos like these!
- A passion for the game industry
- Demonstrated ability to create primarily motion design videos using raw video clips and artwork
- Understanding and appreciation of storytelling structure and mechanics, and how motion graphics and editing integrate into that structure. A demonstrated sense of visual rhythm and sense of composition and style.
- Ability to understand and execute on client feedback and/or team notes to achieve desired end product.
- Ability to work as part of a small team on both short term and long term projects.
- AfterEffects + secondary: general proficiency in Premiere, Photoshop and Illustrator.
- 2+ years of experience in motion graphics or related experience.
- A solid demo reel showing more motion graphics work than editing.
- Self-motivation and deadline-driven focus
HOW YOU THINK
- Work is not work; it’s your livelihood; it’s that thing you do because you can’t believe you get paid to do it
- Ideas energize you; you thrive in sharing them and are driven by them
- If you can’t be passionate about what you do and with whom you work, what’s the point?
- Time and timeliness matter, but you have no patience for clock-watchers
- Details are never to be ignored
- You believe a positive work environment and culture fosters team spirit
- You believe in an upbeat and positive attitude to get the job done
- Getting results with your team is your measure of success
- A dynamic and evolving environment is never boring
- Agency life is a customer service profession
- There’s a solution around every corner and you’re not afraid to look
|Salary: $35,000||Other Pay: Merit and Annual Increases|
|Type: Full-Time (40h)||Education: A Degree|
|Job Type: Motion designer||Experience: 0-1 years|
|Industry: Video games||Location: Los Angeles, CA|
|Demo reel to: email@example.com||Starting: ASAP|
BENEFITS (*Full time)