WAYPOINT is currently hiring for a Fashion Designer for apparel and merchandise. You can read more below or check out our careers page here.
We are seeking a passionate merchandise designer for our Los Angeles based gaming lifestyle clothing company. Join us in creating cool apparel and products you would like to own and use yourself.
Our collection combines quality and functionality to create a timeless, effortless look. We are seeking dynamic individual who functions well in an entrepreneurial, fast paced environment with the following responsibilities and qualifications.
- 1-3 years Design experience
- Passionate about the game industry
- High taste level and creative ability
- Working knowledge of garment construction, textiles and pattern/fit
- Strong pattern knowledge
- Ability to conduct color/print research
- Knowledge of seasonal and color trends
- Strong illustration/presentation skills
- Proven ability to research and apply market/fashion trend information
- Demonstrated ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Detail oriented, good follow through
- Strong organizational, communication and written skills
- Proficient in Illustrator, Photoshop, Microsoft Word and Excel
- BA Fashion Design a plus
- Based in East or West Coast
*Experience with video game accessories, products, or industry a plus.
- Coordinate and unify creative execution of product.
- Manage creative and technical development of product within merchandise assortment strategy.
- Research seasonal trends, themes, color, raw materials and styling.
- Achieve product execution and maintain design integrity.
- Ability to conduct design research, and to supervise product development.
|Job Type: Flexible; Part Time or Freelance, work from home or at the office||Education: A Degree|
|Industry: Video games||Experience: 1-3 years of design experience|
|Resume & short letter to: hr(@)waypoint.la||Starting: ASAP|